My dear Client,
I write this to share my experience of a family constellation and to help as much as I can to make your life better each day.
I will start by explaining what a constellation is.
Constellation is a three-dimensional, group process that represents a family system or a live family tree of a certain person. It includes all ancestors and relatives, where each one having a definite place in the system and no one can be excluded. In family constellation, hidden things come to light, for example, conflicts and destructive relationships, and the system seeks compensation for injustice. Those persons excluded from the system, in one way or another, must be returned so that love can flow freely between its members. Most often, the youngest member of the system or the last member of the system (the children – granddaughter, grandson, etc.) pay the price. During a constellation, it is possible to resolve these conflicts and return those who have been forgotten or excluded for some reason from the family system. That is, everyone should take their place by rank and hierarchy in the system. The so-called “family ranking by hierarchy” is made.
The examples of exclusion in a family system are as follows:
- Divorce – The child lives with one parent and nobody is talking about the other parent. The child is in put into the situation of choosing between his/her mother and father and carries the pain that is not his/hers, hating one of the the parents, depending on the situation;
- Abortion – An abortion was made, and nobody is talking about this child as if they never existed. (If this child is not recognized in the system this shall lead to breakdown of the relationship between the partners, and that is the price paid if what happened is rejected);
- Early death of children – Mainly, speaking of our grandmothers, this has usually happened very often and leads to a loss of money and a lack of abundance in the family.
Here, I will also help with a powerful ritual and constellation, and then everything comes in to place.
The facts and events that happened to the members of your family are important, not the personality of the people!
Questions that are asked before constellation are valid for both your mother’s family and your father’s father, looking back in time to the sixth generation of great-grandmother and great-grandfather. We are searching for the reasons of death for each family member, and if there are any strange events in your family like:
- early death – we search for a person in your mother’s and/or father’s family deceased under the age of 25 years;
- Whether in your family someone remained without parents under the age of 25 years. Especially important here is death occurred during or after birth, even if it was your great-grandmother.
Other events may include suicides or suicide attempts; crimes, especially murders; someone who has been deceived, for example by inheritance, a promise of marriage, which was given, but not kept, etc.; difficult fate or accidents; someone has been stigmatized or expelled from the family; illegal children born or children who have been abandoned;
A soldier or a person killed during wars (great-grandfather or grandfather);
Drug addiction and alcoholism;
Abuse and violence;
Secrets in the family;
Parallel relationships, cheating;
Did our parents have previous matrimonial relationships, fiancés and previous marriages, as well as any mixed marriages.
Unfortunately, all this affects us directly, as the heirs, and we, as the last generation came into the family, pay a hard price for the actions of our parents. It sounds cruel, but it is the fact, however, with constellation it can be healed and returned to the person to whom it belongs by being acknowledged and accepted in our heart with love. Only then can we live our life here and now and be the person we are.
PROBLEMS VERY OFTEN ARISE IN OUR LIVES MAINLY BECAUSE OF:
- BAD RELATIONS WITH OUR PARENTS
- NOT ACCEPTING IN OUR HEARTS OUR PARENTS AS THEY ARE – A MAN AND A WOMAN
- REJECTING THE FACT THAT OUR PARENTS ARE ENTITLED TO MAKE MISTAKES AND THEY ARE JUST HUMAN BEINGS
- REJECTING THEIR HIERARCHY, THE FACT THAT IN TERMS OF RANKING THEY COME BEFORE US AS OUR PARENTS